A children's book blog by Miriam Rainwater

A children's book blog by Miriam Rainwater

"TV. If kids are entertained by two letters, imagine the fun they'll have with twenty-six. Open your child's imagination. Open a book." ~ Author Unknown

Monday, May 9, 2011

What Genres/Target Ages Interest You?

I am currently reading several books to make posts on in the next few days.  While I am reading, however, I wanted to get feedback from all of you as readers.
--What genres interest those of you who are following?
-- What ages are your children?
-- What has been your favorite book that I've reviewed so far and why?

Please take a few moments and leave me feedback on what types of posts would better serve you!


And while you're at it, DON'T FORGET TO ENTER THE GIVEAWAY! (http://the26letterimagination.blogspot.com/2011/05/dragon-of-cripple-creek-review-and.html)

No comments:

Post a Comment