A children's book blog by Miriam Rainwater

A children's book blog by Miriam Rainwater

"TV. If kids are entertained by two letters, imagine the fun they'll have with twenty-six. Open your child's imagination. Open a book." ~ Author Unknown

Friday, April 22, 2011

Finals week and other random notes...

No, I have not disappeared off the face of the earth.  It's just finals time at the college I attend, and I've been super busy.  I'll be back next week, just in time to gear up for the 2011 WordCount Blogathon (http://michellerafter.com/the-2011-wordcount-blogathon)!  I'm excited about this opportunity.
In between studying for my finals, I am sneaking in a few seconds here and there to read a couple of pages from Brave Young Knight, so look for a review of this great book sometime soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment